Do you really need an air purifier for your home? And the answer is you must have. Estimation of WHO shows that around 7 million people die every year from exposure to polluted air.
With the rise of concrete jungle in India, pure air is the need for every member. So, this is an essential gadget for your home in all metro-politician cities at least.
I can easily guess that choosing an air purifier is not at all an easy task for anyone. So, we have picked a few purifiers based on their popularity, functions, features, and obviously price.
If you are planning to buy one then this is the destination, where you will get fresh air at affordable prices for your home.
List of Best air purifier to Buy in India:
Our intelligent data-driven tool pics the best products for you based on the best sealer, product review & rating from customers. You don’t have to check one by one to get the best air purifier in India.
Best 5 Products
Best Deal on Amazon
Coway Sleek Pro AP-1009 Air Purifier
Sharp Air Purifier for Home & Office
Mi Air Purifier 3
Philips AC2887 Air Purifier
TruSens Z-2000 Air Purifier
Top 5 Air Purifier in India 2020 – Reviews
I Hope, you have checked our best seller products above. Now we will take you through a few best air purifier India review bellow. It is a detailed summary of each product with various features inbuilt.
Our team tries to make this simple as much as possible. We will try to clear your confusion. And make sure that you can get the product of your requirements.
1. Coway Sleek Pro AP-1009 Air Purifier
- Sleek design
- Works on Green Anti-flu HEPA Technology
- 303 cubic m/hr Clean air delivery rate
- special features such as one-touch air-speed adjustment, air quality indicator
- consumes only 38 watts
- produces noise only of 22 to 49 dB
- It weighs up to 6.5 Kgs
- 5 years on air purifier motor and 1 year on its electrical parts
Coway Sleek Pro is a sleek air purifier. It works on Green Anti-flu HEPA Technology. It covers
an area of up to 33 square meters in your living space.
It is specially designed for bedrooms and small offices. It has a 303 cubic m/hr Clean air
the delivery rate is also known as CADR which is the amount of clean air delivering per hour by the air purifier.
Coway Sleek Pro does not produce any sound while working. It comes with different filters
such as Pre Filter, Patented Urethane Carbon Filter which works for Deodorizing air.
It has multiple layers of Anti-Flu Green HEPA Filter which trips the PM2.5
particles and filters the air efficiently.
Its Optimized Airflow provides efficiency and maximum airflow even in the thin size of the air
purifier. It comes with some special features such as one-touch air-speed adjustment, air quality
Its Green Anti-flu HEPA Filter has the longest life of 8500 hours with 230 volts and 50Hz supply.
Coway Sleek Pro consumes only 38 watts and produces noise only of 22 to 49 dB.
Its dimension measures to 335mm wide, 686mm high, and 204mm long. It weighs up to 6.5 Kgs. Coway Sleek Pro provides 5 years on air purifier motor and 1 year on
its electrical parts.
2. Sharp Air Purifier for Home & Office
- Inbuilt Plasmacluster technology.
- Comes with three passive filters, Highest Grade H14 HEPA Filter, Voluminous Granular Active Carbon Filter.
- purify the air of four times in 200 square feet room.
- made up of high-quality non-toxic materials.
- Auto-restart option, Auto and Manual modes, Dust & Odour sensor & low noise level.
- Product Dimensions: 20.9 x 38.3 x 54 cm.
Sharp Air Purifier works on dual purification mode. Sharp comes with the inbuilt Plasmacluster technology.
It comes with the combination of three passive filters which are Highest Grade H14 HEPA Filter, Voluminous Granular Active Carbon Filter.
It also comes with a Pre-filter that filters the with its unique 20* airflow. This device is designed for the bedroom and the living room.
Sharp Air Purifier is highly efficient and can purify the air four times in 200 square feet room.
You can use it 24 by 7 without any interruption. Sharp Air Purifier is made up of high-quality non-toxic materials that are safe for you and your family.
It has unique features such as auto-restart option, Auto and Manual modes, Dust & Odour sensor & low noise level. This consumes less electricity too.
3. Mi Air Purifier 3
- Ultra-clear OLED display and touch control
- Controlled by the application
- Features such as detection of clean air, noise levels, etc
- Includes a HEPA filter.
- Removes pollutants of particle size of 0.3 micrometers
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 24 x 52 cm & weigh up to 4.8 Kg
This is a very smart device that comes with the ultra-clear OLED display and touch control.
It can be controlled by the application installed on your mobile devices. Mi Air Purifier 3 does not produce any noise and saves energy too.
It comes with special features such as detection of clean air, noise levels, etc. This device covers area measures to 279 – 484 sqft.
Mi 3 works on 3 layers of composite filtration including the HEPA filter. It has a 380 cubic meters per hour Clean air delivery rate which is very high.
It comes with the True HEPA Filter that removes 99.97% of the pollutants of particle size of 0.3 micrometers.
4. Philips AC2887 Air Purifier
- Three different modes like General, Allergen, and Bacteria & Virus modes
- Produces noise measures to 20.5dba & Smart light control
- Vita shield IPS, aerodynamic design, and nano protect the filter
- Clean air delivery rate measures to 344 cubic meters per hour
- Removes pollutants, particle size measures to 20nm
- Works on the AeraSense Technology
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 35.9 x 55.8 cm & Weigh up to 7.7 Kg
Philips AC2887 Air Purifier has three useful modes which are General, Allergen, and Bacteria & Virus modes.
It is specially designed, considering the medium and the large rooms. The air purifier does not produce less sound as when you consider its sleep mode it measures to 20.5dba.
This air purifier device comes with smart light control, so you can adjust its light according to your need.
The Purifier comes with the vita shield IPS. Which is an amazing aerodynamic design and nano protect filter present inside purify the air completely.
The air purifier has the Clean air delivery rate measures to 344 cubic meters per hour shows its efficient working.
It can remove the pollutants, particle size measures to 20nm, and reduces harmful gases and 99.9% bacteria.
As the airflow boasted by its different modes, the HEPA filter traps 99.9% bacteria and viruses.
The Philips air purifier works on the AeraSense Technology which identifies the particles that are even smaller than PM2.5.
5. TruSens Z-2000 Air Purifier
- Smart remote SensorPod to monitor the air inside
- DuPont filter traps the pollutants
- Dual airflow feature
- Detailed LED-display with simple touch controls
- Auto-timer, UV mode, and filter replacement indicators
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 23 x 56 cm & Weight- 4.1 Kg
- Warranty: 2 years
This device covers the area of just 35 square meters. It has a smart remote SensorPod which will monitor the air inside the room and work effectively.
Its DuPont filter traps the pollutants such as VOC gases and microscopic particles. It comes with the UltraViolet sterilization which ensures the germs and bacteria do not grow on the filter.
Its dual airflow feature is amazing which splits the air into two air streams and delivering purified air to the room more efficiently up to 24 times.
TruSens Z-2000 Air Purifier comes with the detailed LED-display with the simple touch controls to perform the functions such as fan speeds, auto-timer, UV mode, and filter replacement indicators.
TruSens provides you 2yrs warranty which shows a great deal is it.
Best air purifier for home in India- buyer’s guide
To know what we have to look in an air purifier for the home you should understand how the air purifier works.
The air purifier has multiple layers of filters such as primary filter, HEPA filter, Carbon filter, UV lamp, and the ionizer.
The Primary filter removes the large particles, further than the HEPA filter removes the bacteria and pollutants.
Then the carbon filter removes the odor and further than through the Uv lamp and ionizer you will get the fresh air.
Let’s talk about the factors you should look for before buying an air purifier.
1. Room size- All the air purifiers do not effective for the different sizes of the rooms. You have to select a device based on room size & space. The best way is to check the product description of whether an air purifier is ideal for your room size or not.
2. Noise generation- If you are looking for the one for your bedroom or living room then the air purifier shouldn’t produce much noise or less noise.
3. Type of Filter- There are two types of filters you may find in the air purifier one is composite and the other one is HEPA filters.
The HEPA filter is very popular and common in the air purifiers as it removes the 99.97% pollutants and the bacteria. But it should be replaced every 3 to 6 months.
4. CADR- CADR stands for Clean air delivery rate which means the amount of air delivers every hour. The higher CADR more efficient will be the air purifier. Better to select above 100.
5. ACH- ACH stands for the Air Changes per hour, which means the number of times the filter cleans the air.
Ideally, you should go with the one which is having at least 4 ACH value.
6. Indoor air quality filters- You should look for a good LED indicator by which you can monitor the working of the air purifier.
It also includes some other features such as auto mode function by which the air purifier adjusts itself according to the air.
Some air purifiers have the numeric PM 2.5 display and some smart air purifiers can be controlled by smartphone applications.
On Best air purifier in India
I hope you have got all the necessary information regarding the best air purifier in India. Let’s take a quick recap of the buying guide of the best air purifier in India.
I have told you about how the size of the room matters, you should look in the product description about it.
Further, I have told you about types of filters which are composite and HEPA filter. HEPA is very common in air purifiers due to its high efficiency.
I have also told you about the CADR of the air purifier, higher the CADR value more efficient will be the air purifier.
Then I have told you about the ACH which stands for Air changes per hour, which should be equals to at least 4.
At last, I have told you about the different features of the air purifiers for home such as auto mode function and Led indicator, etc.
I hope you have liked our detailed guide on the Best air purifier for home in India. Tell me in the comments if you have any doubts regarding the best air purifier for home in India.
Also, share this article who is looking for best air purifier in India online.